Aging Prevention and Natural Longevity
It’s no secret, we all are aging. Aging is the process of degeneration and inflammation that occurs on a daily basis in the body.
We hear people saying phrases like” starting to feel more aches and pains”, or “I’m seeing more wrinkles or sagging skin”. Even though there is no fountain of youth, but we wish there was; there are ways we can control the aging process.
If you start now by applying the right nutrients, like enzymes, amino acids and antioxidants we can achieve age prevention and longevity; our body is actually built for that.
These special nutrients will give your body the capacity to resist disease, infections, pain and slows the inflammation that comes from stresses to the body. A great way to rid yourself of that irritating back pain or joint pain; and creating a lot more energy to do the things you want to do.
Here is a list of age-defying nutrients to start prevention of the aging symptoms:
- Proteolytic enzymes like protease, bromelain, papain that help break down excess fibrin clots that obstruct blood flow and causes pain and inflammation. Great for digestion and breaking down of foods we eat.
- Probiotics that help the digestive and immune system by controlling bad bacteria that cause infections and boosts the immune cells to work more effectively.
- Amino acid proteins help with increasing metabolism and fat loss. They aid in muscle building and reversing muscle loss due to aging. Amino acids can enhance exercise performance in endurance sports.
- Collagen protein helps build up your arthritic inflamed joints strengthens hair, skin, nails, and teeth. As you age, collagen naturally slows down production, part of the degenerative process. So, we need to supplement, it is the “glue”, which gives us flexibility in the joints and tendons; gives our skin strength and elasticity.
- Green veggies and fruits high in antioxidants give you healing powers, boosting metabolism and helping fight disease. Eating a diet rich in cell-protecting compounds help to support the immune system.
- Herbs and spices give you detoxification support to rid the body of waste, pesticides, metals and bad environmental chemicals we eat and breathe.
- Essential fatty acids, Omega 3 and Omega 6, are critical components of cell membranes that help the brain, central nervous system and vision. Omegas ‘3 are potent chemical messengers for immune and inflammatory responses.
- Minerals that your body needs to repair muscles and organ function like magnesium, zinc, vitamins D, C, and B.
Causes of Aging and How to Prevent or Slow Down the Aging Process
Inflammation: is the body’s attempt to protect, an immune response to harmful irritants, damaged cells or pathogens. Acute or normal response to inflammation is Ok but when it becomes chronic inflammation like daily non-stop stressors; this becomes a major aging problem and increases pain.
Stress, especially chronic or daily stress, has been found to cause premature aging. It affects your chromosomes, by shortening their tails or the telomeres. Studies from the National Academy of Science found that shortened telomeres could take a decade of your lifespan!
All Stress causes Inflammation which starts the progression of Disease.
Auto Immune disease, Circulatory disease, Nervous System diseases and Depression plus many others can all start with stress and inflammation. This build-up of stress affects the hormone, cortisol, which normally is supposed to control inflammation.
We need to supply our body with the nutrients it needs to control and decrease our levels of inflammation and stress. These nutrients will, over time, help decrease your pain levels.
For the prevention of aging and natural longevity, we need to increase our intake of compounds that help reverse some of these aging causes, like our inflammatory response to the stresses of everyday life. This helps us rebuild and renew our bodies.
These age-defying nutrients is the best “miracle” we have to that “fountain of youth”, we all desire.
Look for the blends that offer you as much of these nutrients as possible and your body will look amazing and you’ll feel renewed energy for life.
Cindy Burrows, B.S., M.T., Herbalist and Nutritional Health Consultant. Helps individuals start health programs to improve their life, wellness, and happiness. Cindy is a speaker, writer, and entrepreneur of several businesses.
If you are searching for a solid product to fight the aging process, you should select Green Science which has all the basic ingredients that Cindy refers to and much more - it contains a total of 51 ingredients including all the best fruits, vegetables, amino acids, probiotics, collagen and a whole lot more to help fight the effects of aging!