Are you getting all the necessary vitamins your body needs after 50?
If the answer is no, you should read this blog to understand more about the necessary supplements for women. Due to the increasing deficiency of nutrients in women’s diets after 50, it is essential to take supplements to offset this deficiency.
Pain and Inflammation Benefits of Turmeric
Here are just some of the studies that show how beneficial Turmeric and its special compound, curcumin, can be for your health:
- A report published in the Journal of Clinical Intervention of Aging, knee joint patients were given either a popular treatment or other half was given curcumin. The report gave a positive effect on aches and pains associated with aging. The best difference was the curcumin group had zero negative side effects.
- A study by Dr. Radha Ayyagari at the University of California, San Diego found that turmeric helps fight inflammation. Many people with arthritis, one cause of inflammation, are more likely to develop cataracts and retinal degeneration. Curcumin can help decrease these possible eye problems.
This combination of herbs, extracts, roots and special all natural compounds help with all kinds of Pain:
- Back pain from surgery, accidents or stress
- Neck pain from nerves, bone or stress
- Knee pain from less cartilage or just aging pains
- Joint pain like arthritis
- Nerve pain like with MS or neuropathy from diabetes
- Fibromyalgia pain
- Abdominal pain, PMS as with menstrual cycles