Why Proteolytic Enzymes Equal Powerful Pain Relief
Proteolytic enzymes can eat away your excess fibrin releasing the aches and pains you thought were old age.
Many people have heard that these enzymes are needed for the digestive system. And yes, they do help break down your food into nutrients you need.
Nothing may surprise you more to find that these protease enzymes help by breaking up clots or scar tissue in the rest of your body; that is causing you pain and inflammation.
Pain Benefits of Proteolytic Enzymes
Inflammation and Pain is controlled by regulating and moderating your body’s response to stress; since inflammation causes most of your pain and is the start of most disease. It can reduce the swelling of mucous membranes and dissolve blood clot forming fibrin deposits.
- Optimizes blood flow by reducing the viscosity or thickness of blood, says Ward Dean M.D., Lane Leonard Ph.D., and Jim English published in The Nutrition Review-Journal. So, protease enzymes greatly improve blood circulation and increase the supply of oxygen and nutrients.
At the same time, it breaks down waste products from traumatized tissues and transports it out of the body.
This results in rapid resolution of swelling, relief of pain and discomfort from joints, muscles or nerves.
- One proteolytic enzyme, Papain, is helpful against atherosclerosis and diabetic heart problems by preventing the oxidation of cholesterol. This oxidation is what builds up plaque in the walls of your arteries; causes of heart attacks and strokes.
- Strengthens the Immune system by increasing the natural killer cells in your body to degrade pathogens; which could be the cause of kidney disease, nerve inflammation, and rheumatoid diseases.
- Reduces symptoms of Inflammatory Bowel symptoms, specifically with the enzyme, bromelain.
- Helps prevent colon cancer and is an aid against fibrocystic breast disease. Actually, cancer cells will hide under a cloak of fibrin to escape detection and further their growth but once the proteolytic enzyme uncovers the fibrin then the immune system can spot them and go in “for the kill”.
- Protease can also help with bacteria in chronic lung conditions, asthma. Bronchitis and sinusitis.
- Enzymes have the ability to break down the protective protein barriers covering the bacteria, virus or fungi. Once broken, this can lead to their ultimate elimination; as explained by a researcher, Jon Barron, Director of Baseline Health Foundation.
All proteolytic enzymes modulate the inflammatory processes in a variety of ways:
- Reduces swelling of mucous membranes
- Dissolves blood clot forming fibrin deposits
- Improves circulation of blood and lymph system
- Transports harmful waste products out of the system
- Relief of all kinds of pain and discomfort
Get Rid of Pain and Inflammation with Proteolytic Enzymes
These enzymes include various proteases including chymotrypsin, trypsin, bromelain, papain, fungal protease and serratia peptidase. All of these can break down those built up complexes of protein or fibrin.
New studies have even shown that they can assist with Hepatitis C, Herpes or Shingles, auto-immune diseases and Crohn's disease.
Cindy Burrows, B.S., M.T., Herbalist and Nutritional Health Consultant. Helps individuals start health programs to improve their life, wellness, and happiness. Cindy is a speaker, writer, and entrepreneur of several businesses. She is a contributing writer and blogger for More Natural Healing
If you are searching for a pain relief product, discover Zen-Alleve for Pain Relief - it contains 15 powerful herbs plus Proteolytic Enzymes and sign-up for more post by Cindy on the healing powers of herbs.