Thinking of writing a book? We encourage writers to craft their skills, tell their story and help them get published!
Sign-upfor our free monthly newsletter to learn more about the webinars and programs we are offering, and receive monthly content that will include discussing today’s medical hot topics for humans and pets; you will also enjoy deep discounts for all the products and services we provide! Several of these webinars will focus on how to get started writing and publishing your own books!
If you've always wanted to write a book you can relate:
- Writing your own book seems daunting.
- You don’t know a thing about traditional publishing.
- Self-publishing sounds great, but you don't know how to do that either.
- You want to preserve recipes and stories in your own unique voice.
Writing a book can be so fulfilling once you’re done. Let me:
- Help you turn it into a fun project
- Help you navigate which publishing path is best for you
- Give you step by step instructions
- Help you set writing goals and deadlines
- Give you easy to follow formulas for building your audience
- Give you a budget roadmap for your project and ultimately get your book out of your head, and into your hands
After writing over a dozen cookbooks, I have a wide experience in publishing: self-publishing, traditional publishing, indie publishing, magazine publishing, online publishing with e-books, ghostwriting, the whole nine yards. I can help you create your own roadmap for completing that cookbook in the best format for you, once and for all!
"Thanks so much for putting your e-book out. I am looking so forward to working on a cookbook & I will be glad to provide you with feedback. I also appreciate your offering to mentor. I know I will have a few questions once I get started. I really enjoyed the workshop. It was the inspiration I needed to get started. I am hoping to start sometime this next week. I am actually on a trip now to retrieve my mother's recipes. Thanks again." - Workshop Attendee in Abilene, TX
You may not want to quit your job and write books full time like I did. I took a lot of risks to have the freedom I now enjoy. But whether you aim to be published at the national level or want to print heirloom recipes for a family keepsake, you have an awesome book just waiting to be born.
I can help you get your book out of your head or blog and into a printed book. We can make it an e-book, or printed book, and print as many (or as little) copies as you like. Think of it as your art project for the next three months. You won’t regret it, and you’ll be so proud of the finished project.
Sign-up and get your e-book and get started today!
“Tiffany is a compassionate, nurturing, life-loving person.” -Judith, Life Mastery Coach
With the Book Writing Course, you’ll be able to:
- Decide if self-publishing or traditional publishing is right for your project.
- Discern your end goal.
- Develop recipes.
- Edit recipes properly.
- Overcome writer’s block.
- Complete a manuscript in 3 months or less.
You’ll also have:
- Clear insights into the cookbook publishing world
- Step by step processes
- A great format to use on multiple projects
Most importantly, if you apply the teachings, you’ll have written your book. Amazing, right?
If you could sit down and write this cookbook without a formula and without support, you would have done it by now, friend. Let me help you make it fun and easy peasy, with clear insights into the cookbook-publishing world and step-by-step processes for you to follow!