- We will greet our customers in a courteous and professional manner.
- We will listen effectively to our customers’ requests and promptly take the necessary actions to assist them. We will keep our customers informed of unexpected delays in service.
- We will inform our customers of normal process times, when they can expect completion and any delays that may arise in the process.
- We will touch base with our customers to update them as to where we are in the process.
- We will respond to website questions/requests within 24 hours during normal business hours.
- We will finish our encounters with our customers in a courteous and professional way.
- We will respond to voice mails within 24 hours during normal business hours.
- We will update our voice mail greeting, advising callers when we will be out of the office for an extended period of time.
- We will respond to e-mails within 24 hours during normal business hours.
- We will update our e-mail notification message when we will be out of the office for an extended period of time
- We will make our goal to exceed the expectations of all of our customer groups.
- We will work to anticipate the needs of those we serve by proactively working to meet their needs.
- We will hold ourselves and each other accountable for our service commitment.
- We will be conscious of our communication style (ie; audible voice, eye contact when speaking to someone, tone of voice) and communicate in a professional manner.
- We will make a conscious effort to compliment coworkers when their actions comply with these standards.